Deep Thoughts

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Hello World!!

After weeks of mostly lurking and sometimes commenting on other blogs, I have been insipred to create my own blog. Well, come to think of it, that is not entirely accurate. I had been thinking of creating a blog for about 3-4 months now and I was simply not getting a chance to sit down and do it. Finally, on New Year's, I made a resolution to create a blog. I had actually told myself that I will do it on Jan 1st itself, but as long as I am getting it done in January, I am pretty happy.

What can you expect to find here:
Most often, simply my feelings on what goes on in my life.
Also, I hope to be able to use this as a place for sharing all the things I read and and my thoughts on those (the same thoughts that pop up in my head in the middle of the night and I don't know what to do with them :))
I may even use this as a place to share some GTD tips ( I took the GTD seminar fairly recently and am in the process of implementing it in my life). Let's see how that goes...

5 Comments:

  • I'll stick around if you do.

    By Blogger JustRun, at 11:35 PM  

  • Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to your GTD tips. I recently acquired the book but have yet to read it. So much for getting THAT done. . . :)

    Thanks, too, for the link.

    By Blogger Leslie M-B, at 1:06 AM  

  • Trillwing, thanks for the welcome. I am so excited to be a part of this community. Your comment will keep me motivated to share useful tips on GTD.

    By Blogger deepThoughts, at 10:13 AM  

  • क्य आप दीप्ति जी हैं?

    By Blogger Jeff Mather, at 6:11 PM  

  • you got it Jeff :) (I'm impressed!!)

    By Blogger deepThoughts, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home