Deep Thoughts

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Southwestern food that makes me smile

Read this the other day when I dragged hubby dear for dinner at one of my favorite mexican places (Moe's):

"A burrito is like life, a well-hidden mess"

While I was searching for a link to Moe's to put on this post, I discovered that they are a pretty sizeable chain with locations all over the country. So, I am curious if any of you have been to Moe's (other than the one in Shrewsbury, MA). Do they greet you in other locations as well with that loud and cheerful "WELCOME TO MOE's" when you enter?
Follow up question - Does that make you all excited and happy to be there...well, OK ...I guess it's probably just me :)


Filed in:

1 Comments:

  • Ok, now I have to find a "Moe's" here. That quote speaks to me on so many different levels!

    By Blogger JustRun, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home