Deep Thoughts

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Tidbits

Bits and pieces of what is going on:

- I am officially a graduate. The commencement walk was a lot of fun. I celebrated the entire weekend with family and friends. At work, I got a surprise card and ice cream treat at Ben and Jerry's courtesy of my sweet co-workers.

- I am taking beginner swimming lessons. Yes, it is true; at 26 years of age, I don't know how to swim and I decided that I want to change that. I've had two classes so far and it is turning out to be a lot of fun. Hubby is being a real sweetheart and taking these classes with me (even though he is not really a beginner). So, I don't even feel like I am missing out on quality time with him :)

- Mom is here and having a wonderful time. We are taking her to New York City this weekend (joining the thousands of people travelling this long weekend). In fact, I was just checking the traffic report for MassPike. Supposedly there has been a minor accident on MassPike eastbound and the traffic report for Masspike Westbound read:
"Slow traffic approaching Exit 10. Curiosity delay. Allow extra time."
Curiosity delay? That's probably the first time I have heard that term, but it sure does fit well.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your graduation! That's awesome and I hope you celebrate for a long time.

    By Blogger JustRun, at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home