Deep Thoughts

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another meme - 40 questions

Inspired by Jeff

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? Hubby, just two days ago.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I doubt it.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Not anymore, but used to when I lived alone few years ago.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Eeeks, No Way.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? No.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes.
7) How fast can you type? Fairly fast.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? On some days.
9) What color are your eyes? Brownish black.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Not really, but worth considering :)
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Two weeks ago, when I broke my ankle. That was out of necessity, but I do chose it every now and then (say once a month) just for relaxing.
12) Do you knock on wood? Yes.
13) Do you floss daily? Do I have to answer this? Not enough.
14) What happened to question #14? I wonder.
15) Can you hula hoop? Barely.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Absolutely.
17) What do you want for Christmas? A fun time with family.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? No, but I do know the Cookie Lady - does that count?
19) Do you talk in your sleep? Very often and always wonder what all did I say!
20) Who wrote the book of love? Tell me if you find out.
21) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes, and I did a terrible job of it.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? Fairly often. I stopped for about a year or so after my Dad passed away. But now I am starting again slowly :).
23) Do you consider yourself successful? Not really - I know that's a bad answer, but it is an honest one.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? Over 80 or so. I tried counting, and stopped when I found 19 starting with A.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? No.
26) Plans for tomorrow? Not sure yet.
27) Can you juggle? No.
28) Missing someone now? Very many people.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? 15 minutes ago.
30) And truly meant it? Totally.
31) How often do you drink? Only as often as I can stand it - usually about once a week/two weeks.
32) How are you feeling today? Better than yesterday - still have a scratchy throat.
33) What do you say too much? "I know".
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nopes, I was such a good girl (Of course, my brother hated it - he was always told by relatives to be more like me - You can imagine what that did).
35) What are you looking forward to? Summer!
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? No.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? No.
38) Can you handle the truth? Yes.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? I haven't tried and don't even plan to.
40) Any cool scars? No.


Filed in:

1 Comments:

  • In Kindergarten, we celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday by wearing striped hats and eating green eggs and ham. Not half bad. :-)

    By Blogger JustRun, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home