Deep Thoughts

Thursday, March 16, 2006

All about me

I've been tagged - by the lovely Yankee girl Bre:). Well, to be honest, I was tagged quite some time ago. Sorry Bre...I had no clue these things were so hard. Here's my best shot:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Roadtrip/Eurorail trip in Europe,
2. Learn to play the piano
3. Own a house (preferably with a water view!!) and decorate it to my heart's content
4. Have a baby
5. Take up painting
6. Get an MBA
7. Learn to ski

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Untangle tangled wires (Ughh)
2. Watch a movie without popcorn
3. Drive behind really slow cars
4. Listen to even barely shrieking noises (e.g. a fork moved on an empty plate)
5. Watch scary movies (actually, this one I am slowly working on...saw "The Ring" a couple of weeks ago)
6. See parents hit their kids
7. See someone kill an insect

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging:
1. A place to store my thoughts
2. Meet interesting people
3. Share my dreams
4. Learn different perspectives
5. A place to vent!
6. Read funny stories
7. Being constantly reassured that there are plenty of crazy people like me out there :)

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Smart
2. I know
3. Awe-some
4. That's interesting
5. Really!
6. Maybe
7. Exactly

Seven Books I Love:
1. The Little Prince
2. The Notebook
3. Kane and Abel
4. All the Harry Potter books
5. The Prophet
6. Pride and Prejudice
7. Heidi (As a kid, I must have read this book a million times)

Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Forrest Gump - "Life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." & "Stupid is as stupid does."
2. Life is beautiful - The most touching movie ever
3. Scent of a woman - Al Pacino is brilliant
4. Pretty Woman - My all time favorite Julia Roberts movie
5. The Sound of Music - I remember the summer when I was 14 or 15, I watched this movie atleast a dozen times. It's been long since I saw it, but I can watch it again anytime :)
6. Bicentennial Man - One of the first few movies Hubby and I saw together - when we had just started dating
7. Stepmom - Some scenes in this movie bring me to tears every time I see it ("Never say never")

Seven People I Want To Join In
I think this meme has been going on for a while now; I'll let it rest now!

3 Comments:

  • I can't watch scary movies either. No way.


    Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!

    26 is fantastic!

    By Blogger JustRun, at 7:47 PM  

  • Thanks! I had a wonderful day :)

    By Blogger deepThoughts, at 12:43 PM  

  • Yay! You did it :) I love Forrest Gump to death, too :)

    By Blogger Bre, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home