Deep Thoughts

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Enlightening!

At work during lunchtime, I was part of this enlightening conversation:

Friend1 (to Friend2): So, was your Dad a Chicksexer?

Thoughts racing through my mind (probably also through the minds of few others on the table): Did I just hear what I think I heard??? What on earth does that mean? (I really hope not what it seems to mean)

Apparently Friend2 was among the few on the table who knew what it meant and thus did not take offense.

Dictionary.com does not seem to know what it means; Wikipedia has a slightly better term for it.

Now, this is one word I know I will never forget all my life!!


2 Comments:

  • Oh my!

    I can't imagine that someone would look at that job description and think - YES! That's what I want to do with my life!

    No offense to the chickensexers out there!

    By Blogger Bre, at 11:51 PM  

  • Is this sort of "job" popular enough for a full time occupation? Who knew there were so many chickens?!

    By Blogger JustRun, at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home