Deep Thoughts

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Highlights

First of all, I owe all you readers an apology for vanishing out of sight and not writing anything at all...except maybe a few comments on your blogs.

Well, I have been around for the most part, but just have been a little busy. But I really missed blogging and now I'm back and hopefully I will be able to stick to writing atleast a couple times a week.

Here's what I have been upto while I wasn't blogging:
- Started going to the gym fairly regularly (3-5 times a week)
- Had some fun with cooking Saag paneer and some other new dishes I haven't cooked before
- Moved offices at work
- Spent the last weekend in NYC having a blast with 6 other girls. It was sort of a bachelorette weekend for two of my friends who are getting married (not with each other) in May, or as one of my Irish friends would put it - it was a "hen party". We had an absolutely fantastic time there - ate great food (ranging from gujarati indian food, spanish food to good ole american food at a NY diner), went shopping on saturday moring, went dancing on saturday night, saw "Mamma Mia" on Sunday afternoon. I know this trip deserved an entire entry of it own, but since I didn't get to blog about it right after, this will have to do for now. This trip had quite a few firsts for me - first time I had Sangria (ooh- amazing!), first time I had Champagne (not bad), first time dancing in club (super fun), and first broadway show (excellent).
Thanks girls for this memorable weekend!!!
- Last and not the least, tripped on the stairs outside my building last night and sprained my ankle (I am guessing it is just a sprain since the pain is not unbearable). Getting princess treatment by dear hubby and getting food, water, everything I need, in my hands :). Right now, I am sitting on the bed with a swollen ankle, and writing this entry! I guess I needed to slow down a little to return to blogging. :)



Filed in:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home