Deep Thoughts

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blame it on the stars

I just found out that the entire period of introspection I recently came out of, was not my fault and was in fact beyond my control!
Supposedly Mercury was in retrograde for Pisces due to which "the mind turns naturally inwards and people tend to analyze more their own thoughts." I don't really believe in Astrology, but now I may have to think again :)

P.S. Observation from last two postings: Spellcheck on Blogger.com does not recognize the words blog or blogger as valid English words.


Filed in:

2 Comments:

  • it's nice you have an open mind. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

  • I really don't believe in astrology either but then stuff like this comes up and you just have to wonder.

    By Blogger JustRun, at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home